A premium soluble calcium potassium silicate boosted with nitrogen.
Hi CKS can be utilised in all forms of agriculture and a wide range of applications.
Silicates are vital for strengthening cell walls and trans locating plant sugars for building brix levels.
Hi-CKS is a premium grade of silicate with efficient foliar and soil performance, especially applicable to legume, brassica and horticultural crops during finishing applications.
- A neutral liquid suitable for soil applications for improved root growth.
- Improve nutrient uptake and transportation, and balance soils requiring small calcium inputs.
- Silica and calcium are vital in cell wall strength and the associated resilience to disease and frost damage.
- Calcium and silica help to alleviate many biotic and abiotic stresses including temperature
- Hi-CKS can improve grain weight and fruit fill when applied at the right time.
- Silicates help moderate the detrimental effects of excess aluminium, iron, sodium and manganese in the soil, while also slowing the loss of potassium.