A high concentrate chelated liquid copper compound with fulvic acid suitable for foliar, fertigation and furrow applications.
A user-friendly and widely compatible liquid copper.
Hi Cop can be utilized to balance soils back to required critical levels, and to attain optimal seasonal nutrient balance in plant and produce.
Foliar or soil application decisions are best made when based on soil and/or tissue test results.
Testing history will help determine the requirement for a preventative application before deficiencies become severe.
- A Cost effective and powerful format of Copper.
- Essential element for many major plant functions including photosynthesis and respiration.
- Ensures optimal functions such as plant metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Copper can improve colour and flavour intensity in vegetables and colour in flowers.
- Excess potassium, phosphorous or other micronutrients can indirectly cause copper deficiency.