A free flowing micronised concentrate of natural gypsum.
Super Gyp is a versatile liquid product, developed for soil and plant applications. A superior fineness of particulates naturally enhances the reactivity of calcium and sulphur in this form, providing fast soil and leaf infiltration.
- Super Gyp is an efficient tool for manipulating soil structure and chemistry by breaking heavy clays, inducting oxygen and creating crumbing structure.
- Micronised particles have high surface area to volume ratios, meaning high reactivity. Ideal for purging sodium from the soil colloid, especially when soils do not require large calcium inputs.
- Improve the rate of return on your financial inputs with a fast acting and effective natural gypsum.
- Improve plant metabolism with calcium and sulphur, two key elements in all plants for the conversion of nitrogen into protein, particularly in cereals and brassicas.
- As a compact and easy to store product, Super Gyp provides a cost efficient option when transporting and applying gypsum.
- A perfect addition to any precision-ag practices, including VRT, injection systems and flood jetting, allowing for superior coverage and uniform application across plants and soil.